幸せのなみだ

幸せのなみだ
Tears of Happiness

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Zard - You're Still Living Inside My Heart

It was December 2009 when my aunt died of breast cancer. Each of us in the family has to look for her coffin and entertain visitors. I was really stressed that week so I decided to sleep for a while in the afternoon. But my mom abruptly woke me up saying that someone from the visitors have been to Japan. (yeah, mom knows I'm Japanese at heart) First I was bit pissed for waking me up like that. Then I met that person, Daina. She lent me her Japanese audio CDs and that was the time I've listened to Zard's single: Yureru Omoii.

Three years ago, I was watching Music Station on Animax by June. I've seen their tribute for Zard but I still don't have the single idea who she was. But as I've seen the tribute video, I felt like she was someone very important to others. And now, it proved that she was.


I started to look for down-loadable videos and musics of hers for the last four months. Since I was only Japanese at heart in the family, I was the only one who enjoyed her music. And because of her, I started dreaming to be just like her.

 

And now I've met several friends on facebook because of her. We mourned for her death anniversary last 27 and more like it was nostalgic to recall how she suffered. That time, it was impossible for her to live but she still faced chemotherapy and never complained how hard it was.

The only thing everyone regrets was that she was never married. She remains an urban legend for being mysterious.

We love you Zard! (Izumi Sakai)

1 comment: